Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just My Luck


Hey everyone!! I made it back to school in good 'ol Rexburg! And I thought I would share a story about what happened to me when I arrived at my apartment.

In the apartment I live in there are six bedrooms. Four of the bedrooms are corner rooms which are fairly large and then there are two smaller hall rooms. So, of course I was hoping to have a corner room, more specifically the room I had when I was here last fall. When I got to my apartment I noticed that the window of the room I was hoping to get had tons of lines on it. At first I thought it was just cracked but when I got closer I noticed that it wasn't in fact cracked but smashed!!!

I was horrified! Especially when I met up with one of my roommates and she told me that that was the only room left in the apartment. I went and talked to the manager and she told me that when they had been tearing out trees they had accidently smashed the window but that she had already called the maintenance and it would be taken care of before the week was over.

Well, it's been over a week now and my window still isn't fixed. Luckily they have placed a nice board over where the window used to be and it isn't too drafty. :D The manager isn't sure when it will be fixed because apparently the window had to be ordered and maintenance is really busy. To say the least this is not the kinda stress I wanted to deal with my first week back at school.



Here's a nice picture of my awesome, one of a kind window!

1 comment:

  1. haha good luck with that! At least it wasn't broken from someone smashing it to steal things!

    ReplyDelete